We are Recruiting for a Buying Manager
At Bombay Halwa Limited we are looking for a self-motivated Buying Manager to procure goods, materials, supplies, and services. You will research vendors to determine which products meet our needs, then negotiate with the supplier to obtain a fair price. Once the contract negotiations are complete, you will ensure that we receive the ordered products within the stated time frame. Your responsibilities will also include managing all vendor relationships for continuity of supply and researching new and innovative products that will enhance our operations.
- To define the suppliers/supply strategy to ensure efficient and effective supplier management at lowest total cost.
- To develop purchasing policies and procedures to ensure consistent approach and rationalisation of activates.
- Purchasing project prioritisation and management
- Managing suppliers, relationships and service level agreements
- Negotiating and administration of purchasing contracts
- Rent or buy policy evaluation and decision/recommendation.
- Cost saving budgeting and targeting.
- Setting and planning how to achieve supplier accreditation and service level management.
- Administration and reporting as necessary
- Outsourcing strategy/development management
- Payment terms negotiation, optimisation and management
- Stock and materials management
- Warehousing, distribution, management
- Packaging and transport regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication
Specific Skill Requirements
|Education||Degree Level Education||Membership of CIPS|
MS Skills (Excel, Power point, MS Word)
Sound Experience of Lean Manufacturing
Experience of delivering waste reduction projects
Quality and customer driven
At least 5 years’ experience in Managerial capacity
‘Can do attitude’.
Excellent Leadership skills
To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org