We are Recruiting for a Retail and Online Sales Supervisor
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Answering sales related enquiries principally via phone, email and chat.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients.
- Manage the online orders & promotional campaigns, from ordering through to mail distribution and returns.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Provide exceptional service to assist customers pre and post purchase; covering issues such as product recommendation, pricing, stock availability, delivery issues and returns
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as information on selling strategies and marketing information.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns they might have.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of sales and related Retail’s workers.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on departmental activities.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
|Education||Proficient written, numerical, and verbal skills. Fluency of English language. Numerical ability to record, Interpret and analyse key process data. Experience of managing a team in a process environment||Degree|
|Technical Skills||MS Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)||ERP Systems e.g., SAP|
Dynamic, Proactive and Analytical Tenacious. The ability to identify and actively plan improvements. Ability to meet set deadlines and flexible to work as per the business requirement. Effective communicator who facilitates bottom up and top down communication channels.
Key Skills: Team facilitation/coaching/Influencing Skills. Able to meet deadlines. Analytical skills· Good relationship building· Excellent communicator and committed team player. Decision making authority.
MEASURES OF SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
Site KPI: Service Level, Technical Audits, Complaints, Rejections and Credits.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.