We are Recruiting for a Quality Auditor
At Bombay Halwa Limited we are looking for a self-motivated Quality Auditor to ensure compliance with current legislation and all Company procedures.
To ensure success as a Quality Auditor, you should possess in-depth knowledge of product standards and extensive experience as a Quality Auditor in a similar industry.
Reporting to: Assistant Technical Manager
- Ensure BHL’s food safety and quality objectives are met at all times.
- Responsible for covering all the areas (Low Risk/High Care) as per rota
- Review out of specification results and implementing corrective actions.
- Investigating customer complaints
- Responsible for maintaining WIP, raw material and finished product specifications.
- Ensure that GMP is maintained within all areas of the company and that all current legislation, all systems and procedures are adhered too.
- Auditing all production paperwork on a daily basis according to BRC/Customer requirements
- Verify all production paperwork on daily basis and conduct traceability as requested.
- Implement operational changes with technical guidelines.
- Take actions for non-conformances which are rectified in relations to laid down systems and procedures.
- Provide training to operational staff as and when required.
- Assisting with new product development, sample preparation, DAF plant monitoring and taste panel
- Any other reasonable work that is requested by the Head of Technical to ensure the smooth running of the department and the Company.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, interviews will be held locally, and the company is looking to recruit this role as soon as possible.